Saturday, August 4, 2007

GREAT WHITE: (1996) Stage

I started listening to Great White back in the mid-eighties , when they were doing stuff like Stick It & Shot In the Dark. I've been "Hooked" ever since , now Im 48 years old , believe me I know good metal! I lived it & loved it all through the 70's
80's & into the early 90's . I've got to admit , I did'nt buy or hear Let It Rock , until 2005 , but I came away thinking this is as good a Great White album , as almost any they've recorded.
Tunes Like "Lil Mama , Where Is The Love , Hand On The Trigger..
these are EXCELLENT rockers , Pain Overload & Easy , both strong entries as well. I strongly urge all Great White fans & fans of
good straight Blues Rock in general , pick this up. It will not

Tracks:
1. Train To Nowhere
2. Sail Away
3. House Of Broken Love
4. Maybe Someday
5. Congo Square
6. Afterglow
7. Face The Day
8. Old Rose Motel
9. Babe (I'm Gonna Leave You)
10. Rock Me
11. Can't Shake It
12. Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Play It Loud!! - http://lix.in/bb6f74
pass - hmbreed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting these, GREAT blog!!

Mr. S

Anonymous said...

GW rules!!! I'm looking for the first Jack Russsell solo effort, Shelter Me (1999), to no avail. Could you please help? Excellent blog, I really enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for the Great White albuns, I didn't know the band and I'm taking them. Rock on!