Sunday, October 28, 2007

CIRCLE II CIRCLE: Watching In Silence

Ex-Savatage frontman, Zak Stevens' solo project is excellent. If you are a fan of his work with Savatage this will blow you away. Chris Caffery does play guitar on a couple of tracks and Jon Oliva helped write a few songs as well, so the Savatage feel is still there, but the chorus' are bigger and Zak's voice stronger. There is not a bad song on the album. In fact, I have trouble getting the CD back from my wife, she likes it that much as well, it is always in one of our vehicles' CD players. The sad thing is that this being such a great album it will get almost no airplay here in the States. Most of the good metal now-a-days is coming out of Europe, but we don't hear it here. US bands like Circle II Circle, Iced Earth, Savatage, Symphony X and Kamelot have to rely on the European market to make it. Which is unfortunate, because it is really hard to find good metal here in the States. Yes, I am jealous of my European friends for having such great music that gets airplay. Rock on, and I guess I will have to keep buying the imports.

Tracks
1. Out of Reach
2. Sea Of White
3. Into the Wind
4. Watching In Silence
5. Forgiven
6. Lies
7. Face to Face
8. Walls
9. The Circle
10. F.O.S.

link
http://sharebee.com/6519ab83
---------------------------------------
pass - heavymetalbreed
---------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nagiants40, thanks a lot for the circle II circle post, I liked very much, since I´m a huge fan of Savatage.

Thanks again,

Alberto - São Paulo - Brasil.